[Nagnagnag] Re: contents of Nagnagnag Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Stephen Austra-Beck saustrabeck at me.com
Thu Jan 29 20:17:53 PST 2009

³That entire tirade is interesting and scary.  Very Kirk.²   That¹s
excellent!!  I work for Apple, so can say we they¹re not an ³upversion² of
128 to 256.  With our compression off the digital masters, the 128 was
better than a 128 mp3.  They¹re 256 from the artists digital masters.  I¹m
really happy we¹ve made his catalogue available at 256.

-Stephen /