[Nagnagnag] Re: Nagnagnag Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Mike Messick mike at angryjester.com
Thu Jan 29 17:37:35 PST 2009

It sounds like he took the title from a passage deep in the raspy preacher's sermon where he references "gold and silver" and then "dollars and cents".  That entire tirade is interesting and scary.  Very Kirk.

With iTunes, it seems like most of the catalogue has been updated to iTunesPlus so the quality is now 256.  I hope it is a genuine 256 and not just an upconversion from 128 to 256.

Regardless, for the more recent releases there's no other venue to obtain them so it'll have to do.

...Now if we could just convince him to tour the U.S.

- Mike