[Nagnagnag] Re: Nagnagnag Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Stephen Austra-Beck saustrabeck at me.com
Wed Jan 28 16:16:49 PST 2009

I work for Apple.  Sr. Kirk has set it up on his site so that each album
cover there links directly to it as available in iTunes.  Good call on Vasco
de Mento, I don¹t yet have all this.  Thankfully he¹s made the bulk of his
catalogue available excusively through iTunes as I¹ve been replenishing what
I once had on the original disc releases, and wish I still did.  I really
like ŒDollars and Cents¹ (but think he should have called it ŒDollars and
Sense¹) but felt he didn¹t really explore any territory he hadn¹t already,
but that¹s OK.

-Stephen /