[Nagnagnag] Re: Nagnagnag Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Mike Messick mike at angryjester.com
Wed Jan 28 15:02:16 PST 2009

Go to the iTunes store and do a search for "Dollars and Cents" as well as
"Neuroscience" or "Richard H. Kirk".  Most all of his work is on iTunes
now.

While you're at it, be sure to get his "Vasco de Mento" work from 2007.
"Nightmares" is one of my favorite Kirk tracks from the last ten years.

Mallinder is part of an Australian group called Ku-Ling Brothers.  They've
just released a great work called "Here Come the Astronauts".

- Mike