[Nagnagnag] Metal Machine Music - the DVD

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:22:13 PST 2009

"This film traces fascinating and reviews the fascinating history of
industrial music, via its 1970s origins, through its enormous rise to
prominence in America in the late 1980s and throughout the 1990s with NIN as
the focal point, to culminate with the current activities of Trent Reznor as
he uses marketing and promotional initiatives in a manner just as creative
as the music he continues to compose."

http://hangout.altsounds.com/news/105145-metal-machine-music-nine-inch-nails-and-the-industrial-uprising.html

/Ed

PS: I type this as I'm listening to Neuroscience...