[Nagnagnag] Four 23 Skidoo re-releases

Doug Wittner wittner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:58:44 PDT 2008

as always with LTM, these are wonderful reissues/remasters - between
the four of them they cover 98% of output the classic 80's incarnation
(and, with the second disc of Just Like Everybody - originally titled
"Part Two" - some of their later material as well).  i think the only
tracks missing are from the 400 Blows/23Skidoo collab 12"?

most stateside fanatics most likely know this already, but Darla
Records (www.darla.com) is the place to snag LTM/Boutique releases
here - they consistently have them available before the 'official'
release date.