[Nagnagnag] New ku-ling bros.'s album

Knuckles O'Toole swanhunter57 at mac.com
Thu Nov 6 21:51:26 PST 2008

This is highly recommended. Creach was one of my favorite albums of
whatever year it came out, and I think this is better. I ordered it
from sanity.com.au; it wasn't in stock but shipped in four days, took
a week to travel from Bankstown NSW to Providence, RI.

On Aug 11, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Mr. Diskito wrote:

> Ku-ling Bros.'s new album is coming out on a label called Publica
> with a 4 track vinyl and CD, final release dates to be confirmed...
>
> Regards,
> WGR
> Argentina
> > Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:14:12 -0400
> > From: turbid at gmail.com
> > To: nagnagnag at hollyfeld.org
> > Subject: Re: [Nagnagnag] New ku-ling bros.'s album
> >
> > got a link or a reference point?
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Mr. Diskito
> <ledisque at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > The new Ku-Ling Bros.'s output is entitled "Here comes the
> astronauts".
> > > Scheduled to be released in August.
> > > Greetings.
> > >
> > > Walter G. Ruiz
> > > MDP- Argentina

> > --
> > Brainwashed Inc:
> > brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
> > Brainwaves 2008 Festival
> > P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA
> > streaming radio • podcasts • reviews • store • music fests
>

> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows
> Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

=========
Remember that there's someone round the corner who knows your fate,
and to whom a postcard would suffice. -- Walter Mehring