[Nagnagnag] Touch Radio (was Chris Watson news)

Mark Kolmar mark at burningrome.com
Fri Jul 18 17:38:56 PDT 2008

Somehow I missed or forgot about Touch Radio entirely.  Also I deleted
the original message before I had reason to reply, but looks like the
bit about Touch Radio was a reply here rather than on Yahoo.

Anyway, all 3 of Chris Watson's pieces were still available under
http://touchradio.org.uk/, and a few more I tried from other people.
However, the one by Philip Jeck seems to be missing, Radio6.  If anyone
might have that, or correct link, I would appreciate it much if you
could hook me up.

--Mark