[Nagnagnag] Sensoria Festival...

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:36:46 PDT 2008

Just a few things, was going through the CD drawer in my office and
deep in a corner I found the cardbaord sleaved "Is This Now?"
and the "Yorkshire Fans" discs.

"Is This Now?" is the first solo Kirk disc I bought (back in '98 I
think) and of course I caught the disease and bought the rest.
Its been eons since I played it.  (Note to self: put on iPod for upcoming trip)

When this ends I'll re-play the fan disc.

Oddly I use Windows Media Player to play my CDs and the title comes up
but the song titles do not.  While trolling the
web looking for the song titles (thanks Google - is everyone else too
lazy to type in the real URL to get what they want
even when they know it?) I came across this:

"RHK live performance in Sheffield
For those who missed his recent performance a new opportunity has
presented itself to see RHK in action. In Sheffield's upcoming
Sensoria Festival. Among the many films and exhibitions RHK will be
appearing with a performance called "Subduing Demons in Charter
Square". Live music accompanied by three giant video screens. All that
and more on 17th April."

http://www.sensoria.org.uk/music/rhk.html

So get out there and see the man for those of us who can't, and record
it please!!!

/Ed