[Nagnagnag] [Off Topic] Control (the movie) again

Nicolas Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Mon Sep 17 21:25:07 PDT 2007

The Control website seems to have been updated. There's a trailer now,
and it looks good. I was sceptical as Mr Cobijn is good at still
photos and er, ok, at videos (a bit random and without the care of,
er, Peter Care). But I'm fairly excited.

But it looks like cash-in time for the owners of the JD recordings...
a quick search on Amazon shows LWTUA being re-released, all the albums
coming out again, ... and a chance for ordinary people to discover one
of the best bands ever. Well, we hope.

nic
--
http://worldofnic.org