[Nagnagnag] OOP CV CDs in iTunes

Stephen Austra-Beck saustrabeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:32:54 PDT 2007

These titles you referenced were all titles CV released independently, and I think RH Kirk (& Mal) still own the rights to them.  '91-'92's 'Technology- Western Re-Works' on Virgin is on iTunes too, which I believe CV may own the rights to as well.

Yes, it's frustrating the EMI catalogue isn't so readily available, but "Code" for instance is a "deleted title."  Maybe eventually it will be re-released via 'The Grey Area of Mute' for instance, or another outlet.  The EMI follow up "Groovy, Laidback and Nasty" was re-issued "mid-price", but UK only (as the original).  Such titles that weren't released in the US region likely wouldn't make it to the US iPod store.  Apple maintains nation/region specific iPod e-storefronts, and if a title is available on one of them one wants, they have to have a credit card issued specific that nation/region, and billing address.