[Nagnagnag] Vasco De Mento: Intentional Glitch and Slapheads

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:23:05 PDT 2007

As far as the glitches go...I think they are supposed to be there.  I was
really enjoying the tune on the way to work, but I had to turn the volume
down when they appeared.

As far the pic goes...I have no clue, but as usual with Mr. Kirk, I want to
know where all the samples came from.  Simon D, we have work to do ;-)

pat