[Nagnagnag] Vasco De Mento: Intentional Glitch and Slapheads

Guy Joyce magneticdwarfreptile at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 18:46:17 PDT 2007

I'm 99% sure the noise bursts are intentional. It's unlikely that any post-recording glitch would loop exactly in time with the BPM. It is pretty loud relative to the rest of the music, but personally I like it.

The whole VGD dowload builds in a really amazing way too. But then it should, being RHK.

It 's a shame it's only 128kbps though. especially since itunes offers some of its downloads at a higher bandwidth these days.

Here's my question. Does anyone know where the picture of the geezer (or is it s a woman) with what looks like a heavily made-up rubber head mask on the 'cover' comes from ?

Xisth