[Nagnagnag] re : New RHK album & EP

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Fri Oct 6 10:54:41 PDT 2006

I'd like to request the following again : Why doesn't he put stuff on
www.bleep.com also ? At least people who are iTunes-challenged (like
myself) can get these latest releases. Dust Science did it for the _Fear
No Evil_ EP ($ 3.99 for 320 kbps mp3 files). If he still has problems
with Warp (for speeding up his track _WWIII_ for the _Blech_ mixtape),
there are plenty of other pay-to-download-mp3-files-sites out there in
www-land.

There is of course always the kind soul that will trade (hi Grant !),
but there also Soulseek to get the stuff without paying for it (like the
last 2 ones). Not my preferred method, but a method nevertheless. I'd be
happy to pay for his download-only releases, but if he's making it that
hard to get them (at least for me personally) ...

:-(

dv8