[Nagnagnag] RHK download-only

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Thu May 25 19:04:38 PDT 2006

Ditto - I don't have an iPod, but installed iTunes, burned to CD (using the iTunes burner) and downloaded a free converter that turned them into a music CD - I was then able to turn into something useful (i.e .wma for my player).

It's all a bit of a faff , but if it's the only way, then its got to be done!

Stuart