[Nagnagnag] RHK download-only

Richard Smith - TW News r.smith at bbc.co.uk
Thu May 25 18:53:59 PDT 2006

I don't have an ipod and only got itunes to do the kirky stuff, and i'm
certainly no expert.  But I had no problem downloading and burning to
CD.

Richard

My girlfriend has iTunes and she has downloaded all the iTunes only
stuff and was able to burn them to CD.  She has a program that can do
it.  It probably came with her iPod.  I can check and see what she's
using, if that would help.
Let me know,
Rob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/