[Nagnagnag] Re: New RHK download-releases only

Simon simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Thu May 18 20:23:00 PDT 2006

Hi Paul,

Here's the lowdown on original sources of Entering Valhalla Vol.1:

Entering Valhalla Without A Laptop... (Touch 00 Compilation CD Touch
2000)

Oneski (Trance Europe Express 2 Compilation CD Volume 1994)

Morning Star (Dub Mix) (Serenity Dub 3.1 (Organic Technology)
Compilation CD Incoming! 1996)

Who's Afraid (of the red white and blue) (The Electronic Bible Chapter 1
Compilation CD White Label Music 2004)

Robot (Mr Modo's Lunchtime Legends Vol.2: Electronic Drum & Bass
Compilation CD Lodestone 1997)

White Darkness (Electronic Eye Remix) (Ambient Dub Vol.4: Jellyfish
Compilation CD Beyond 1995)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Simon