[Nagnagnag] Re: New RHK download-releases only

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Thu May 18 00:13:19 PDT 2006

I couldn't agree more - whatever the format, just get them!

I agree about the three you mention, but even they have their place in the scheme of things - instantly recognisable as Kirk, and important.  Perhaps I'm addicted to pulsating beats, but the more introspective ones are equally part of my psyche...

I haven't downloaded Valhalla yet, but it's on my list... I'm also secretly quite excited about the new Sandoz!

URP4 is wonderful - I love that analogue sound...

TTFN