[Nagnagnag] Re: New RHK download-releases only

Guy Joyce magneticdwarfreptile at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 14:36:02 PDT 2006

I hate to rub it in for those who can't download these releases ... but they are awesome - particularly Entering Valhalla volume 2 (from the "Virtual State" era i.e. 1993).

Having said that aren't most RHK releases awesome ??? The only releases I've not been that keen on are "Agents with False Memories" "Subduing Demons Vol 2" and "Orchestra Terrestrial", but I'm sure these have a fair share of fans out there.

XISTH