[Nagnagnag] New RHK download-releases only

Nic Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Wed May 17 10:24:17 PDT 2006

I hate having to boot into Windows to buy this stuff. (I'm a Linux user).

There is a different interface to iTunes Store called SharpMusique :
http://www.nanocrew.net/software/sharpmusique/

I've used it (under Linux), and it allowed me to buy the tunes. It
downloaded them, and magically deleted them before I saw them :-) (At
this point do not pay again! I made that mistake).

Give it a try, it's Free (as in Libre and Gratis).

nic