[Nagnagnag] New RHK download-releases only

jessebaird jessebaird at insightbb.com
Tue May 16 22:34:33 PDT 2006

New RHK download-releases onlyI agree.  Installing iTunes kills my Quicktime app, which I need that to watch all the video from my digital camera (I've tried, but can't solve the problem).  I can get everything I need from other sources, except these RHK releases, which are essential.   So very time RHK comes out with a new iTunes only release, I have to install iTunes, download the stuff, and uninstall it.   Though before I get my dander up too much, I must remember that back in the Medieval, pre-internet past, I had to make repeated visits to record stores, or calls to mail order places, to buy RHK stuff.  Now I can not only get the RHK releases I need but bitch about them from the comfort of my own home.

-JB