[Nagnagnag] Sandoz In Dub # 2

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Fri Jun 23 17:11:00 PDT 2006

Finally got this. After a 1st listen I get a nice, warm, summer feeling
from this. # 1 was a but harsher, darker IMHO. As someone wrote, perhaps
some of the "younger" dubstep/grime producers (Boxcutter on Planet Mu
seems popular these days, haven't heard it yet) should have a stab at
some cool remixes.

I was surprised by the amount of liner notes and people thanked. This is
quite uncommon for Mr. Kirk. The list includes Rob Gordon, I wonder if
those 2 have something cooking together.

dv8