[Nagnagnag] music for sale feat. some Cabaret Voltaire related items

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:50:53 PDT 2006

Jon,

I saw KW in Montreal in I don't know, was it 2004?  Great show.  I saw KW in
NYC in 2005, it was the exact same show, so stone me now KW fans it was
boring.

I haven't purchased the below mainly cause I have many of the shows as
bootleg live cds, and I'm not up for the exact same show a third time.

obviously I've got add ;-)

pat