[Nagnagnag] Kraftwerk DVD for sale, etc.

paulus hook p_hook at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 20:19:54 PDT 2006

> turbid at turbid.com writes:

> Out of curiosity, anybody else own this?  Is there any secret
> menu or something where you can -only- watch the projections?

I have not heard of this feature, and I do not believe there is
any allusion to this type of option on the packaging.  It sounds
like a cool idea though.

> I don't really care to see four bald old Germans standing nearly
> motionless for 2+ hours.

Ha ha, I love this comment!  I have my own copy, and I find the
DVD works well at house parties, especially when I have techno
deejays playing in the basement.

> Would anybody really pay for this thing [Love and Rockets, 'Lift']?
> I would pay to get rid of it.

Ha ha indeed, another funny comment!  'R.I.P. 20 C.' is a fun track,
but the album is definitely not their best work.  The band kinda
jumped-the-shark when they moved to Los Angeles and recorded
their fourth, oddly self-titled project in 1989.  In my humble opinion,
'Seventh Dream...' and 'Express' are classic albums.

Thank you for allowing me to advertise my lame attempt at raising
money for rent and food!   :D

Cheers from Detroit,

_ph_