[Nagnagnag] music for sale feat. some Cabaret Voltaire related items

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Mon Jun 12 19:22:22 PDT 2006

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, paulus hook wrote:

> 9145959384 Kraftwerk Minimum-Maximum 20 TRACK 2xDVD

Out of curiosity, anybody else own this?  Is there any secret menu or
something where you can -only- watch the projections?  I'm really
hankering for a Kraftwerk music video compilation and I've seen some
excerpts online and don't really care to see four bald old Germans
standing nearly motionless for 2+ hours.

> 4893109704 Love and Rockets Lift feat. Luscious Jackson

Would anybody really pay for this thing?  I would pay to get rid of it.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM