[Nagnagnag] More Cabs bootleg (?) DVDs on eBay

Doug Wittner wittner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:21:46 PST 2006

screw buying it, there's no reason why this fellow should be getting
any dough off this release (though i know it goes on all the time on
ebay)...

i have copies of this and the Madrid 1983 live show, will make free
copies for 5 interested folks out there with dvd burners if they, in
turn, would do the same for others...the tracklist of the dvd i have
is exactly the same as the one mentioned, just without the
photoshopped case...

please email me offlist if you are interested and are able to keep the
tree going by copying for others.