[Nagnagnag] paging Ross

paulus hook p_hook at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 04:24:44 PST 2006

> danny.thierens at kochglitsch.com writes:

> Does anyone know if Ross Owen Katz is still around this
> list?  His old e-mail address, 'gescom at aol.com' bounced.

Hey there Danny, I've been here all along, unwittingly
undercover.  I told America Online to bugger off two years
ago, thus my 'gescom at aol.com' account is long gone.

I've been using my DJ nom de plume Paulus Hook, which
is why you never picked me up on your radar.  I'm also
around on Myspace, in case you visit there too:

http://www.myspace.com/paulus_hook

I'm actually surprised you did not realize 'p_hook' was in
fact me.  After all, I'm the most long-winded self-important
pedantic hipster-doofus on this list!   :o)

I hope 2006 finds you doing just swell.  Hit me back when
you have a chance.

-Ross

By the way, I'm still enjoying that compilation from
September 2003!