[Nagnagnag] 'Mapou'

paulus hook p_hook at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 02:57:00 PST 2006

> yenpoxboy at yahoo.com [Grant] writes:

> I do not understand why the 5 missing tracks [from 'Step
> Write Run'] were not included on the 2 x CD.  [They] could
> easily fit, as each disc was only 50 to 58 minutes in length!

A compatible rant, would be to ask why the vinyl-only rarity
'Mapou' was left off the double CD reissue of Sandoz's 'Digital
Lifeforms'.  The reissue compiles the other vinyl-only cut from
the rare 'RK_2' 12", that being 'Erzulie', but fails to include
good ol' 'Mapou'.

I suppose Kirky wanted to keep that lil' ol' white whale adrift
for other mad collectors to hunt after.  Either that, or the dog
ate the master tape.

_meat_hook_