[Nagnagnag] URP 4-a plea for help

TJ Lawless tjlawless at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:40:19 PST 2006

Hi there fellow naggers

I just wondered if anybody out there would possibly do a rather large favour
and consider downloading URP 4 for me?? I appreciate this may be a big ask,
and I wouldn't ask if (a) I wasn't slightly desperate and (b) I could
download itunes from my computer! Unfortunately older versions of Windows do
not seem to download it at all, or start to and then refuse to complete the
task in hand...obviously I will pay you whatever, for your trouble.
Otherwise its a nervous wait to see if the man will release it on CD! I'm
extremely envious of all you lucky people already with it, I'm sure you
won't be surprised to know.

Sorry, and hope some kind hearted fellow Kirk/Cabs obsessive can help, if
anyone can, please email me offline at tjlawless at hotmail.com

Thanks and yours hopefully,

Tim