[Nagnagnag] RHK on iTunes / questions

Paul Pisano cheep at starpower.net
Tue Jan 10 22:06:02 PST 2006

I am not an iTunes user, so I'm finding this discussion very informative.
Couple of questions - is there software out there that will translate an AAC
directly to mp3 (ie, avoid the step of burning to CD to then ripping back to
computer)?  Also, if I have the mp3 on my hard drive, and then synch up my
mp3 player (essentially copying the song to the player), I assume that will
also count as of the 10 "burns", right?  If so, then it looks like doing the
AAC to CD to hard disk to player would use up 3 copies just to get it to a
usable, portable player.  Yikes!

Thanks for bearing with me.

Paul P.

Arlington, VA