[Nagnagnag] RHK on iTunes / questions

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 13:44:32 PST 2006

Hi Danny, I can't answer all of your questions but...I'm a new iTunes user due to RHK's recent releases.  You do need iTunes.  I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure they are AAC.  No choice can be made AFAIK.  No idea about downloading to another device, but you can always burn a CD (if your friend's PC has a burner) and then rip to MP3...

/Ed

From: "Thierens, Danny" <Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com>