[Nagnagnag] RHK on iTunes / questions

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Tue Jan 10 14:06:11 PST 2006

I'm considering purchasing the previously unreleased _Bit Crackle_ and
_URP 4_ releases from the above, but have questions as I'd be a
first-time user of this service I hope someone can assist ...

- In what format are the tracks encoded ? .mp3 or .aac (Apple's own
format I believe) ? Can a choice be made ?
- Are the files playable on any mp3-player ? I've got a non-iPod one
(from Creative).
- What software can please these files on a PC ? Windows Media Player ?
Winamp (my fave) ? Or do you need iTunes itself to play these files ?

I'm challenged by the fact that my (old) home PC has WinME as OS, which
apparently can't support iTunes. I have no intention on upgrading to
Win2000 or WinXP, although I know that's feasible. I'm planning on
someone else purchasing these files for me and then transferring them
over to my home PC.

Sorry for the (perhaps silly) questions, but I'd like to know a bit more
before I pay up 20 Euro's ...

Thanks in advance for input.

dv8