[Nagnagnag] [update] -> _new_cv_site__

cars10 carsten at framed-dimension.de
Fri Apr 14 19:25:02 PDT 2006

as much as I liked the old design - the simple structure is way easier
to navigate and less time consuming
perhaps a differerent font i.e. touch or neville brody or something
related would be nice.
the bleak background could be a bit muddier imho - perhaps there are
some old cv graphics even in b/w at hand.
just a short note - keep on, I`m excited whatever happens !

- carsten