[Nagnagnag] New Eric Random CD on LTM

paulus hook p_hook at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 19 20:41:29 EDT 2005

Hey there James,

I thought I'd forward you some feedback regarding your
latest Eric Random release.  These snips come from the
well informed enthusiasts on the Nag Nag Nag list.

Are there plans for a second Eric Random disc?

Signed,

Another annoying geek with bandwidth (aka p_hook)

----begin snips----

----end snips----