[Nagnagnag] Eric Random CD

cars10 carsten at framed-dimension.de
Mon Sep 19 21:21:54 EDT 2005

Too bad it misses the complete Time-Splice album and everything afterwards.

The only reason for keeping the Mad As Mankind 12" imo is; a) it´s Eric
Random and therefore quite hard to find b) it´s a doublevision record.

Musically it`s his weakest release - just another funky electronic 80´s
club single with female vocals and the first real letdown from him. And
yes, my copy is mint besides the cover which looks a little used.

c10