[Nagnagnag] Eric Random

Richard Smith - TW News r.smith at bbc.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 13:56:25 EDT 2005

Re: Eric Random Subliminal CD

Yep, Mad as Mankind is missing...but not having heard anything but this
12" from Eric, I can say that anyone who likes Western Mantra up to the
Crackdown-style Cabs will LOVE this CD - Mal is involved with much of
it, so is Rich...if someone had said it was actually unreleased Cabs
stuff I'd have believed them.  Sounds better than the Mad material,
IMHO.

Essential purchase!

Richard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/