[Nagnagnag] Radiation CD

simon simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 08:17:19 PST 2005

On the subject of "Radiation" CD, what I thought was a "new" edition
with different artwork has appeared in shops in the UK on the Neptune
imprint recently, but looking at it, it says published 2001, but I'm
sure I haven't overlooked this for 4 years!

Also, it's strange that it has less information about the BBC Sessions
than the original - actually none!  And it hasn't corrected the "Kind"
not "Kino" mistake of the original.

What they have done is edited out the promised album and tour in
1998-1999 which got us all excited when the original came out...

Anyone know any more about this release?

Cheers

Simon