[Nagnagnag] Cabs bootleg dvd

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Mon May 30 18:04:52 EDT 2005

wow

this really pisses me off.  i hate the flood of DVD bootleggers invading
the world - because #1 they're charging way more than those things are
worth (trust me, I made DVDs with the bands authority all the time) and #2
it shows how slow the record labels are to keep up with the consumer
demand.  record labels complain about losing money on CDs all the time
these days but DVD sales are soaring.  get with the fucking program EMI!
(seriously i want an OMD DVD, a Kraftwerk DVD comp, a Talk Talk DVD, and a
Cab Volt DVD that are official and mastered properly, not just some
schlepp's fourth-generation VHS transferred onto a computer!!!!)

of course if anyone buys one of these, please spread copies around! ;)

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Thierens, Danny wrote:

> Check out the eBay seller ...
> <http://search.benl.ebay.be/_W0QQsassZxQ2dphaze>
> http://search.benl.ebay.be/_W0QQsassZxQ2dphaze
>
> He has 3 differents ones for sale. Haven't tried him (yet).
>
> dv8

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM