[Nagnagnag] Lowlife & disc rot

Lee Evans snaveeel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:21:47 EST 2005

Fortunately I only own one cd - the rest is on vinyl. The only thing
stopping me from playing it is laziness!

From: paulus hook <p_hook at sbcglobal.net>
"Unfortunately,  the entire Lowlife catalogue was pressed by
Philips and Polygram's PDO plant during their nefarious "disc
rot" period.  Have you noticed that lovely bronzing of your Lowlife
CDs?  Yes, that's your audio decomposing:
http://www.brainwashed.com/rot
Barely any of my Lowlife catalogue is playable.  The Lowlife CDs
are out of production, thus the pressing plant cannot replace
them.  Argh!"