[Nagnagnag] beats working for a living

simon simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 08:02:01 EST 2005

Hi Doug,

Well, you seem to know more than me and I've been involved in helping
Martin with his research for the book.  The last I heard was that it had
been delayed whilst the photographs for the book were with the printers,
so glad to hear that it looks like it will see the light of day soon.

BTW this will be Martin's second book on Sheffield music, as he has
already covered the 50's & 60's in his first.

Cheers

Simon