[Nagnagnag] Nitzer Ebb, Cabaret Voltaire, et al., bootleg 12"

paulus hook p_hook at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 01:47:16 EST 2005

Wow, this is a bootylicious record if there ever was one:

Various Artists (featuring Nitzer Ebb, Cabaret Voltaire, 33 & a
Third, Armando), 'Hot' (unknown/white label) 12" [2005_1] US:
'Track 1'/'Track 2'/'Track 3'/'Track 4'

http://classic.juno.co.uk/IP/IF168878-01.htm

The Nitzer Ebb track is 'Heart & Minds' and the Cabaret Voltaire
track is 'Don't Argue', both of which are easy to get on vinyl in
like new or used condition.

I love the other two tracks by 33 & a Third and Armando.

If you look at the label on the record, there is a toll-free number
for Uline, which is an industrial packaging supplier.  No doubt,
Uline made the "Hot" sticker used by the bootlegger!  Nice one:

http://classic.juno.co.uk/IP/IFX168878-01B.htm

If anyone knows where they can find a copy of this in the United
States, please let me know.  It's a US bootleg, but I haven't a
clue how to get one outside of paying $19.00 USD through Juno
in the UK.  Ouch!

-Ross