[Nagnagnag] Kirk heard on TV - Top Gear?!

Nicolas Doye nic at worldofnic.org
Mon Dec 5 10:11:01 PST 2005

OK,

so we had a recent discussion on unlikely places where people have heard
Cabs music - I think it was an empty discussion as they get no airplay
whatsoever.

So I was rather surprised to hear some RHK on BBC's Top Gear last night.
If you catch the repeat, it was James May testing the Renault Clio
(before he started his downhill race against the guy on a bike).

The track? I think it was a Sandoz track from Every Man Got Dreaming.

nic (a bit embarrassed that he's admitted to watching Top Gear).