[Nagnagnag]

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 13 21:31:32 EDT 2005

Did I miss a Kirk release then?  Subduing Demons In South Yorkshire Part 2 - An Exercise In Sonic Meditation.

Gosh, how did that happen?  I suppose it is Summer holiday time though... or has this been out for ages?  Am I losing my grip...! But Kirk is sometimes hard to track down, or that's my excuse.  Can't find it on Amazon but will check out Sister Ray - if anyone knows where to buy in the UK, I'd be very happy.

Yes, I agree - Beats are Best!

Thanks,

Stuart