[Nagnagnag] Cabs "Body & Soul" and "Code" HELP ME!!!

Edward Arthur ed.arthur at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 02:36:39 EDT 2005

Great intro Grant.
Wish I was witty.

EBay is a good place to look for these.  You can set up a "watch" to email
you when they are up for sale.  That's the way many of us filled out our
collections.  Depending on your desire and pocket book (never overbid
on EBay) there are other sources like www.musicstack.com and www.gemm.com
but these are expen$ive.  Another trick is to visit EVERY used CD store you come
across.  I picked up "Groovy Laid Back and ..." this way and played it exactly once or twice or three times.  Its not a favorite.

/Ed