[Nagnagnag] Cabs "Body & Soul" and "Code" HELP ME!!!

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:08:00 EDT 2005

Hello all you fellow Cabbers and Kirkers!!!
    I am looking for cabs  Body& Soul and Code on cd only, (as I already
have them on vinyl).
My ENTIRE Cabs/Kirk collection are all on cd, except for those 2 albums.:-(

     If anyone has one/both of these on cd i would GLADLY BUY them or TRADE
them, as I have many RARE CABS/KIRK material on vinyl(i.e. I have the1996
12" EP "Cold Warrier" in mint, 36 glorious minutes., I have a couple cd's of
Kirk's live material from Montreal And England, EXcellent sound quality,
around the 2000/Blackworld period, each live cd is over 60 minutes. Time
High Fiction @ 2 x LP-also mint, the 12" single of Suxeono "Alchemy"(4 track
e.p.) of which 3 tracks are remixed by are friend RH KIRK 27 min. total 21
minutes are all Kirk, The Xon "mood set" 12" EP, etc,, etc.) Also have other
rare OOP LP's and cd's (i.e. Throbbing Gristle, Muslimgauze, LPD, Lagowski ,
Many rare OOP Coil items. Chris and Cosey, Hafler Trio, NWW, Cluster, Rare
Kraftwerk shows/videos etc, etc,

Please e-mail me at tripreset at hotmail.com.    My name is Grant Richard
Regnaert a HUGE CABS FAN!!! please contact me any and all trades/$$
considered.

Thanks......XON ON CABBERS...............I am about to get CLONKED on the
head by friend because i have to go now.
PLEASE E-mail me and leave a message after the BLEEP!!   ;-)

Best,
Grant