[Nagnagnag] BCD 12" Reviews!

simon simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 11:23:38 EDT 2004

Hi Dean,

Thanks, mine arrived yesterday!  Reviewing was never my strong point so
I'll leave that to others.  A couple of questions though:

I know this is pedantic, but the copy on ebay had a nice sleeve sticker,
whereas mine is in a plain black sleeve.  Any reason for this?  Any
stickers left?

The label says original versions available on the album, does this mean
these tracks have been remixed?

Anyway, thanks for your efforts to get this released, always happy to
get new Kirk product!

Cheers

Simon