[Nagnagnag] Forced Abstinence?

Sam Sheffield slangking75 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 22:25:56 EDT 2004

I have ordered from them fairly often (at least once a month) over the past
several years & never had a problem. For me, they've been the most reliable
& most reasonably priced (especially on shipping) of the dozens of
companies I've tried. They pack shipments very well also... never had a
problem with bent sleeves, cracked jewel cases, etc.

dr. sheffield

<nagnagnag at hollyfeld.org (nagnagnag)>