[Nagnagnag] Forced Abstinence?

ed.arthur at comcast.net ed.arthur at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 14:47:24 EDT 2004

Anyone have problems with mail order vendor Forced Exposure?
Tried to order "Blue Sky an' Clear" from them in August, still haven't
gotten things resolved.  Would like to cancel the order (they don't
even reply to my emails - phone conversations are "send email")
but I'm afraid if I order from somewhere else it will eventually turn up.

Was very happy to find out about them since they're within the same
metropolitan region (downside is I have to pay state tax) but this has
been very frustrating...

Time to fax them again...

/Ed