[Nagnagnag] Doublevision DVD - artwork question

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Fri Nov 19 08:00:54 EST 2004

Hi gang,

Just got the DVD in the mail yesterday, along with URP 3 and assorted Truck
Bombers (and the new Jack Dangers 2 x CD on Important). I noticed that the
DVD has no insert / booklet, is this the same with everyone else ? While the
outer cover has some info, along with liner notes from RHK, I was perhaps
expecting some of the artwork of the original video-tape. Can't wait to
watch this, never having seen the original video.

dv8