Antw: RE: [Nagnagnag] URP3?

ed.arthur at comcast.net ed.arthur at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 21:46:17 EST 2004

I just realized I wasn't commenting on Earlier/Later but the extra disc that comes with Digital Lifeforms Redux.

Doh.

Also, its seems "Blue Skied An Clear" has been released in the USA.
I picked up a copy from Djangos.com for ~$15 including shipping.
Is this the 2 disc version or a 1 disc version, anyone know?

/Ed